WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
MIIIW products come with 1-year limited warranty and up to 1 year of complimentary technical support.
All items purchased from MIIIW.COM will be replaced at MIIIW’s discretion with the same or similar product if found to be defective in materials or workmanship within 1 year of purchase.
This Limited Warranty shall apply to any repair, replacement part, or replacement product for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period.
- Any MIIIW product purchased from unauthorized dealers, products sold by unauthorized sellers are not entitled to MIIIW warranty coverage.
- Warranties are non-transferable, second-hand items, including sales from used sites or forums, are not covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES
- No MIIIW dealer, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
- This Limited Warranty only covers product issues caused by defects in material or workmanship during ordinary use. It does not cover product issues caused by any other reason, including but not limited to product issues due to acts of nature, misuse, limitations of technology, or modification of or to any part of the MIIIW product, for example replacing or changing switches of keyboards.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover MIIIW products sold AS IS or WITH ALL FAULTS or consumables (such as fuses or batteries).
- This Limited Warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the product.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY
- Damage caused by the owner when attempting to fix or alter the product by himself or herself, removing and replacing parts of MIIIW products.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, or unauthorized repair.
- Damage by external causes such as acts of nature, shipping hazards, operations outside intended use, and accidents.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage due to any non-MIIIW product used in connection with the product.
- Customers will be responsible for shipping the defective unit back.
When submitting a warranty claim, please provide the original purchase receipt and serial number. The serial number is usually located on the box of the original packaging of the MIIIW Product.
Proof of purchase is required and must include item(s), price, date of purchase, and seller.
HOW TO REQUEST TECHNICAL AND SOFTWARE SUPPORT?
To submit your claim, please contact us by email via email@example.com.